Day 12 of 14
Sleek Sophistication
Yesterday’s outfit came out of pure randomness. I saw an inspo image on instagram of William Dafoe in 1999 Inspo Image and decided to go for it. I didn’t have the exact coat, so I went with a wool blend coat from H&M. Here’s the reel for the day along with the final image. Day 12 out of 14 reel

Image by Mallory
Yesterday’s outfit came out of pure randomness. I saw an inspo image on instagram of William Dafoe in 1999 Inspo Image and decided to go for it. I didn’t have the exact coat, so I went with a wool blend coat from H&M. Here’s the reel for the day along with the final image. Day 12 out of 14 reel
Image by Mallory
The watch I was wearing is from Giantto They reposted to their story as well 😎
Also, some more cool news that happened yesterday. I’ve worked with Klay Thompson often as a body double for a lot of his commercials. So seeing the final footage come out is always cool. Check out the latest project for Kaiser Permanente below. Klay Thompson Commercial
Also, some more cool news that happened yesterday. I’ve worked with Klay Thompson often as a body double for a lot of his commercials. So seeing the final footage come out is always cool. Check out the latest project for Kaiser Permanente below. Klay Thompson Commercial
Thanks for watching and reading.
Love G
Comments
Post a Comment