First day of challenging myself 1/14

Starting something new can be scary!

With deligence and consistency you will learn something about yourself and grow. In the end the goal is to grow as an artist continue to inspire. 

My background is basketball. I was a professional basketball player in Europe for 11 years. So to say the least, I have I certain set of skills to diligently work at something! 

This new challenge is posting a reel for 14 days straight about fashion, more so specifically men’s fashion. I’ve been lucky to model for high end brands like Ralph Lauren and more.  Me for Ralph Lauren :)

This amazing opportunity has given me a sense of style and confidence in many ways. 

With all of that being said, here’s my first post for the 14 day challenge to was out the year. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the journey with me.  
And here’s some extra images below from the photoshoot. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1yM5m0nfRsSorOPSeH2RVg_Gqm2Y2BAUHhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TH8KgBXnPsWAUYNEl8udnZUCuDhuVIxmhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1j9xUEBQoLyYp6r74iyabet8brDHbsSFGhttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PaMxLc24XK3UUm2EaDuYM6BeiE4WxPIF
I’ll be inserting new blogs everyday along this journey and challenge into the new year. 

Hope you stick around.  

Love G! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 out of 14

Day 12 of 14